Spring Lock (Wiggle Wire)
• Spring Lock does not pinch, bind or weaken the material it secures.
• Spring Lock can be formed to top of curved bows.
• Spring Lock can be secured to any structural members.
• Spring Lock can be used to splice poly.
• Spring Lock can be installed around gable-ends by cutting “V’s” out of the channel.
• Spring Lock channel holds two springs for a stronger grip.
• Spring Lock film can be removed and reinstalled seasonally.
• Spring Lock does not change holding characteristics, even with repeated use.
• Spring Lock works by pulling the material across the channel, and inserting the soft spring into place in the bottom of the channel.
• Spring Lock can hold flexible material or combination of materials. (from 2 to 20 mil. thick)
Base channel and spring are sold separately.
Spring Lock Base Only, 6' Aluminum