Cargo Liners (CarGo Apron)
This is an innovative cargo liner made by Cargo Apron for SUVs and Crossovers. You can leave it in your vehicle, or remove it and store it easily for when you need it. The Cargo Apron cargo Liner has flaps that go up all four sides to protect the back of your seats and the sides of the vehicle. This is an excellent inexpensive generic liner that you can use for that stinky sports gear, hauling debris, transporting dogs and pets, and much more! Check out the size chart to see which size will work for your vehicle.
Box design protects forward seat backs, interior side walls, floor, bumper, and inside of rear door.
- EASY TO USE – Cargo liner goes in and out in less than a minute.
- FULLY INTEGRATED SYSTEM – No permanent attachments to your vehicle.
Everything you need for installation is part of CarGo Apron. No parts are left in the vehicle.
- BOX DESIGN– Covers the back of forward seats and the interior sidewalls, for
cargo area protection.
- REAR FLAP – Protects the interior side of tailgate or hatch door.
Also protects the bumper when loading and unloading cargo and debris.
- PROTECTS the resale value of your vehicle.
- WATERPROOF and TEAR-PROOF – Constructed of heavy duty woven polyethylene material to withstand your toughest loads.
- COMPACT – Rolls up for convenient under seat storage.
Fits Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, and VW SUVs and Crossovers.